Are you feeling frustrated trying to find a Clinical Supervisor in your local area that offers professional and quality services at an affordable cost?
Clinical Supervision with Synergy Consultants & Psychotherapy Practice, PC is taken seriously! All the pre-licensed therapist that come through our office will work collaboratively with one of our licensed therapist to address any questions you may have and take steps to move you forward in learning best practices and Ethics in the field of Social Work and Counseling.
What you will gain from Clinical Supervision with Synergy Consultants & Psychotherapy Practice, PC:
- A supervisor–supervisee relationship that promotes the well-being of clients and the professional development of the supervisee.
- Knowledgeable, competent, and skillful licensed therapists who are appropriately credentialed both as Clinicians and Clinical Supervisors.
- An opportunity to practice your skills with the guidance of an experienced licensed therapist ongoing- rapid feedback from someone with more experience and skill on real-world therapy dilemmas.
- Insight into your personal style and assistance on how to sharpen your skills
- How to adapt your style to the complex needs of diverse clients.
How does Synergy Consultants & Psychotherapy Practice, PC Clinical Supervisors help our Supervisees become ethical and competent therapist?
Provide immediate feedback and support when needing to address ethical dilemmas such as:
- Adhering to the HIPAA laws
- When it is appropriate to break confidentiality when a client is suicidal and/or Homicidal
- Avoiding dual relationships with clients
What we look for to make sure the Supervisee is the right fit for Synergy Consultants & Psychotherapy Practice, PC:
- Someone willing to learn and understands the importance of mentorship
- Someone who shares our values for putting our clients care first
- Someone who is open to feedback and applies learned information to enhance therapeutic skills
- Someone who is a critical thinker and takes initiative to gain knowledge outside of supervision appointments
Consultation Services for Licensed Therapist:
Synergy Consultants & Psychotherapy Practice, PC also provides Consultation Services to already Licensed Therapists!!!
If you are a Licensed Therapist working in Private Practice or with a Community Agency and feel you can use guidance from an experienced Therapist – developing stronger clinical skills, assistance with how to handle ethical dilemmas, assessing and diagnosing clients, and training- contact our office we have Consultation Services that will get you to the dynamic therapist you want to be!
Reach out today and schedule a Consultation to learn more about our Clinical Supervision and Consultation Services!!!