Synergy Consultants and Psychotherapy Practice is expanding! We’re looking for therapists and clinicians ready to help our clients navigate some of the most difficult or joyous times in their lives. We are looking for professionals in both Delaware and Pennsylvania. We offer competitive rates with other perks and incentives as a member of our team.
Working with Synergy you will:
– Remote Position (work-from-home)
– Hourly rate (based on education, licensure, and experience)
– The flexibility and freedom to set your own hours
– Free Group and Individual Supervision
– Mentorship and Coaching
At Synergy, we provide a work-life balance that WORKS for our clinicians. We have monthly team-building meetings along with networking opportunities. Apply today!
The following Job Descriptions should be included on the website.
Full Time/ Part Time- Clinician (LSW, LCSW, MSW, LMFT, MFT, LPC, LPCMH, LMHC, MHC, Ph.D., Psy.D.) * Candidates in related fields are welcome to apply.
Job Overview: Make up to $72,000 per year as FT Contractor
As a Clinician at Synergy, you will play a pivotal role in helping individuals achieve better mental health and overall well-being through one-on-one therapy sessions. You will be responsible for using Cognitive-Based treatment modalities to provide effective therapeutic interventions. This position offers the opportunity for personal and professional growth through supervision training, and pre-licensed applicants can gain valuable experience toward licensure.
- Assessment and Planning:
Conduct interviews with service users to comprehensively assess their current conditions, needs, strengths, and weaknesses. Develop individualized and measurable treatment plans tailored to each client.
- Behavior Intervention:
Plan, coordinate, manage, and implement behavior intervention plans to assist clients needing treatment in various settings. Utilize evidence-based techniques to promote positive behavior change and enhance clients’ quality of life.
- Progress Monitoring:
Continuously monitor and evaluate clients’ progress during therapy sessions. Modify treatment plans as necessary to ensure the best possible outcomes.
- Counseling and Support:
Offer guidance, counseling, and information to clients during sessions. Assist clients in identifying and implementing strategies to overcome challenges and achieve their goals.
- Record Keeping:
Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client sessions, assessments, and progress reports. Ensure compliance with all legal and ethical documentation requirements.
Act as a resource and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams, including psychiatrists, social workers, and other professionals, to provide holistic care to clients.
- Referral Services:
When appropriate, refer clients to community services, support groups, or specialized programs that can further enhance their well-being.
– Master’s or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
– State licensure or eligibility for licensure as a clinician in the relevant jurisdiction.
– Knowledge and experience in varies treatment modalities preferred.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Compassionate and empathetic approach to therapy.
– Commitment to ongoing professional development and learning.
– Competitive compensation packages with opportunities for growth.
– Supervision training and mentorship for pre-licensed clinicians.
– A supportive and collaborative work environment.
– The chance to make a meaningful impact on individuals’ lives.
– Access to a network of resources and community services.
Join our team at Synergy Consultants and Psychotherapy Practice and be part of a compassionate and dedicated group of professionals committed to improving the mental health and well-being of our clients. If you are passionate about helping others and are ready to contribute your skills and expertise, we encourage you to apply for this fulfilling Clinician position.
Synergy Consultants and Psychotherapy Practice is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.