Are you experiencing difficulties with managing your thoughts and behaviors? Do you get angry? Do you lack patience? Are your family members or friends making comments about your negative attitude or reactionary behavior?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it may be time to consider Anger Management Therapy.
Anger Management has proven to be effective for:
- Violent offenders
- People who display bullying behaviors
- People affected by behavioral changes associated with traumatic brain injury
- People who experience behavioral changes associated with posttraumatic stress
- People experiencing substance dependency or undergoing recovery
- People with cognitive or mental health issues that make it difficult to control anger
Engagement in therapy will teach you the necessary skills to implement the use of Emotional Intelligence and learn how to become responsive instead of reactive.
“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
If you or someone you know is experiencing anger management issues, contact me today for a free consultation.